Sad

Yesterday I had one of the worst dreams of my life. And the worst part it´s the fact that I don't know if it was a dream or a warning. The feeling that something bad is on the air is making me extremely bad and there´s no such thing I can do about it.

I´m just tired it. The fear, the memories, I´m feeling stuck. Seems like I´ve been living the same life with no changes since I was born.
Some things that didn't affect me before now seems like a big storm. Things that used to matter a lot doesn't matter anymore.

And in the middle of all that I feel desperatly scared, tired and lonely. How long is gonna take for me get sick of all that shit and take control of my own life?

Kissesandhugs,

Someone who used to be T. Flux*.

2 comentários:

  1. Ah! Pode parar e ir se animando aí...
    Que coisa, linda!
    Faça-me o favor: quero lhe ver feliz!
    :)

    Beijos
    Lia

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu também quero me ver feliz, mas ta f*$#$! Alias, foda é o que não tá! hahaha


    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir

Prazer indescritível ter vocês aqui, mas antes de ir, conte-me seus segredos.

Tecnologia do Blogger.